FS: 1.75" Bora Wheel Spacers.

tightgtp

PM me a price for just 2, i'm sure you can find another buyer or the other two, since these will line up the rear tires perfectly for zone 4.5 / 6.5 or bds 4" / 6" lifts.

I've got someone Interested in all 4 right now. I'm gonna wait on separating them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

did they paypal you already? i can send you payment right now.... just saying...

you can make a quick $100 bucks right now if you simply agree to sell me two of them there spacers, a lot of things can happen when you stock pile parts in the garage, waiting for the right buyer...they can get damaged, rendering them useless to sale or theft?

you can make a quick $100 bucks right now if you simply agree to sell me two of them there spacers, a lot of things can happen when you stock pile parts in the garage, waiting for the right buyer...they can get damaged, rendering them useless to sale or theft?

Lol. But hey I'm right there with you. He can sell you 2 and I'll buy the other 2. Even though I really need 2" but 1/4" won't kill me.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Sorry no. You can buy all 4 and sell the other 2.

What do ya say? 2 for arkenso and 2 for me. But PayPal charges the sender even as a gift no? I like venmo, that's what I use with my customers, Is owned my PayPal but is free to send and receive Money and i believe it goes directly into your debit card/bank, whatever you set it up to. Let us know, thank you

What do ya say? 2 for arkenso and 2 for me. But PayPal charges the sender even as a gift no? I like venmo, that's what I use with my customers, Is owned my PayPal but is free to send and receive Money and i believe it goes directly into your debit card/bank, whatever you set it up to. Let us know, thank you

If you guys want to buy 2 each I'll split them up. $100 shipped a piece. I use PayPal and prefer them paid as goods and services. I don't believe in the buyer paying the fee, it's tacky. As a seller if you want to sell online it's the cost of doing business. Go ahead and message me your PayPal address and I'll send an invoice.

If you guys want to buy 2 each I'll split them up. $100 shipped a piece. I use PayPal and prefer them paid as goods and services. I don't believe in the buyer paying the fee, it's tacky. As a seller if you want to sell online it's the cost of doing business. Go ahead and message me your PayPal address and I'll send an invoice.

paypal.me/Jorgerangel159

This might be a dumb question but do they come with the lights nuts?

Archived