275/60r20 tires

New to the forum and to the GM world. Just got a 15 GMC Sierra SLT. Going to put a 1.5 Motofab leveling kit on it and also a little bigger tire 275/60r20. Im trying to decide between Michelin LTX-AT2 or Hankook Dynapro ATM. Any info or pics would be appreciated ???

If you go to my profile there are photos of my truck with 275/60r20 Hankook Dynapro ATM's after I put a level. They were great tires. Put 40K on them and still had a little more life left when I got rid of them.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/gallery/album/3468-work-in-progress/

Thanks for the reply, they look pretty good!

I had several people ask about them after I put them on. They were also fairly light, so I got good MPG with them as well. The few times I had to take them through mud they performed well, and going up steep rock roads they performed well.

If you go to my profile there are photos of my truck with 275/60r20 Hankook Dynapro ATM's after I put a level. They were great tires. Put 40K on them and still had a little more life left when I got rid of them.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/gallery/album/3468-work-in-progress/

Where do I find the photos.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Click on the link in the post. Or click on my picture and go to the gallery on my profile.

Maybe it's cause I'm on the app I don't have a gallery option when I click on your name

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Here is my Sierra with Falken Wildpeak AT3W in 275/60R20: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/205565-new-shocks-and-tires-bilstein-5100-and-falken-wildpeak-at3w

I would recommend taking a look at that tire if you are looking for an AT tire that still has good road manners.

I like those wild peaks! I was considering those, but since they are new I didn't think anyone had them. How has wear been on them?

I had several people ask about them after I put them on. They were also fairly light, so I got good MPG with them as well. The few times I had to take them through mud they performed well, and going up steep rock roads they performed well.

yeah I have heard noting but good things about the ATMs. Now I'm stuck between those and the wildpeak at3 lol

I like those wild peaks! I was considering those, but since they are new I didn't think anyone had them. How has wear been on them?

I've only had them on for about 500 miles so no wear report yet. After some Google searches, I found a few message boards where people were running them and the reports were postive. I think they have been out about a year now. The LT sizes have deeper tread depth then the non-LT sizes but the non-LT sizes have a silica tread compound which should help with wear. The non-LT sizes have a 55,000 mile warranty and have a UTQG rating 660AB which is pretty good.

Archived