pgamboa's - 2016 Silverado LT 1500 2WD Build

pgamboa

It's been over a year or so being a member on this forum and had no idea about this Build Thread. Had I known, I would have participated in this thread and would have posted my progression as they occurred. Fortunately for me, I have over 15,000 photos of all the mods I have done and posted for everyone to enjoy through various threads I've already posted. 15,000 photos you may ask? Well, I am heavily involved with creating and documenting installation processes and procedures for the company I work for. So I guess making "how to" videos and threads are in my nature.

I bought my 2016 Silverado LT back sometime in August 2016. It was a Father's Day present to myself after losing my Camry Key Fob in a lake on a jet ski debacle. LOL. Picture 3 boys standing up at the same time, and trying to unload on a dock at the SAME time! LOL. Jet Ski turned over, and down they went to the bottom of the lake.

Well, the first Silverado I took delivery on, isn't the one eventually settled with. I returned it a few days later and opted for Heated Leather Seats, Texas Edition, Rear Sliding Window from a different dealer instead.

Not sure how this thread works, but will continue to update this thread with the chronological timeline of the mods I've done, as I am able to. Thanks for looking!

• Like 5

0c904208fd32b3945fc0ada3e9add724.jpg

About a month later, 7/23/16 was when I snapped this photo of the DL3 Mirrors that arrived. I remember tearing my door panels apart just a few days and only 100 miles on the truck.

I didn’t expect what was going to come over the next couple of months of trying to upgrade from DL8 to DL3s [emoji23]. The agony of tearing apart my first harness. Countless nights of reading threads and the dreaded 1688 Page - Electrical Upfitter PDF! Harvesting wires from a donor harness. I was determined and dedicated!

cf778eedcca0598b2554c4d3dce44f2a.jpg

5e62b066b25ec10e3f6f16dd97268e13.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by pgamboa
  • Like 2

Nice! I would like that mirror upgrade, but holy wiring. Look forward to your posts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which mirror? Rear View, Side Mirror?

• 6 months later...

I suppose I’ll start adding to this thread. I’ve done lots of upgrades to my truck and it’s almost as close to and LTZ/High Country as it gets. The mods list are in my signature but I’ll start adding details for each upgrade I’ve done along with pics.

• Like 2

I suppose I’ll start adding to this thread. I’ve done lots of upgrades to my truck and it’s almost as close to and LTZ/High Country as it gets. The mods list are in my signature but I’ll start adding details for each upgrade I’ve done along with pics.

We will all be waiting!!!!!!!

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift