What Size Speakers for my 05 1500?

So it appears like I have the Bose 9 speaker setup, sub in the center console, 4 front door speakers, 2 A-pillar tweeters, and 2 back door speakers.  One or two of my front speakers/tweeters and buzzing and sound blown.  I would like to replace all front door speakers and the tweeters. 

I plugged my info into crutchfield, and it doesn't narrow down the right size speakers for my front doors.  It brings up 5.25" and 6.5" speakers.  Which sizes would I need for the fronts?  Is one of the fronts a small woofer and the other a 2 or 3-way?  And what size tweeters?  Have you guys used specific brands/models that you know fit in the 05?  Thanks for any help guys.

6.5 up front, depends on what you want and music you listen to. you have options, leave factory tweeter alone, unplug it if you don't want to modify pillar, or completely replace and modify pillar. my thoughts would be find a nice 3way 6.5 and leave factory tweeter unplugged, leave pillar plugged in  kicker brand did the trick for my customers, alpine is good but oversized (abs plastic framed, if not flush frame will flex and distort speaker) kenwood would be another decent brand. do plan on upgrading audio system later? 

Archived