What game or games are the gamers on this forum playing and on what platform

6 hours ago, SeekNDstroy2012 said:

I hear ya man, the price of ram and GPU's are just stupid, hence why I haven't replaced my system just waiting for the prices of hardware to come back down to a normal price.

Since I'm not looking at mid level or below GPUs that pricing will always suck for me :( .  Thanks miners for killing that market.  I looked on newegg and I purchased my radeon 7950 Feb 7 2012 so I've had it almost 6 years, got my monies worth.  I'll use the money I save going with an AMD cpu and put it towards the graphics card, plus I need the thread count vs Intel's similarly priced offerings for video conversion.  SSD prices aren't all that great either unfortunately.

Since I'm not looking at mid level or below GPUs that pricing will always suck for me [emoji20] .  Thanks miners for killing that market.  I looked on newegg and I purchased my radeon 7950 Feb 7 2012 so I've had it almost 6 years, got my monies worth.  I'll use the money I save going with an AMD cpu and put it towards the graphics card, plus I need the thread count vs Intel's similarly priced offerings for video conversion.  SSD prices aren't all that great either unfortunately.
The price of hardware really is just stupid in price anymore. Im in the process of planning out a thread ripper because i do alot of gaming as well as content creation with the Adobe CC suite.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, SeekNDstroy2012 said:

The price of hardware really is just stupid in price anymore. Im in the process of planning out a thread ripper because i do alot of gaming as well as content creation with the Adobe CC suite.

While I'd like thread ripper, my lack of true need for it means I most likely won't be getting it.  Ryzen + or whatever AMD decides to call their revision they're releasing in April will probably be more than enough.  At this point though almost anything is an upgrade from my 8320 so hard to go wrong with whatever I end up getting.  Even though prices are getting higher, especially for the enthusiast class, I still think a computer is a better investment than a console and cheaper.

While I'd like thread ripper, my lack of true need for it means I most likely won't be getting it.  Ryzen + or whatever AMD decides to call their revision they're releasing in April will probably be more than enough.  At this point though almost anything is an upgrade from my 8320 so hard to go wrong with whatever I end up getting.  Even though prices are getting higher, especially for the enthusiast class, I still think a computer is a better investment than a console and cheaper.
Currently im rocking a 8370 overclocked

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Currently im rocking a 8370 overclocked

My board is too old and can't handle the 8370 or I'd probably thrown that on there when they went on sale. Can't complain for $100 the 8320 has been working for a couple years.

Sent from my Find7 using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...