GM 0% for 72 terms?

Was wondering if anyone has taken this finance offer or knows where to get a term sheet for the offer?

I've seen all kinds of conflicting info from dealers advertising Yukons for 10k+ under MSRP but then some showing 0% for 72 on the vehicle and other dealers showing the discounts but saying the 0% for 72 offer only applies to MSRP pricing and no discounts available. Additionally I reached out to GMC chat support and they could not provide a single document with the terms and only could advise me to go talk to a dealer....very lame.

I just wanted to understand the terms of the offer, read through it and decide if its something I'd like to pursue or not.

Has anyone taken this offer and could you provide some insight on the deal you made? (discounts on MSRP w/the finance offer, no discounts, etc.)

Thanks!

Was wondering if anyone has taken this finance offer or knows where to get a term sheet for the offer?

I've seen all kinds of conflicting info from dealers advertising Yukons for 10k+ under MSRP but then some showing 0% for 72 on the vehicle and other dealers showing the discounts but saying the 0% for 72 offer only applies to MSRP pricing and no discounts available. Additionally I reached out to GMC chat support and they could not provide a single document with the terms and only could advise me to go talk to a dealer....very lame.

I just wanted to understand the terms of the offer, read through it and decide if its something I'd like to pursue or not.

Has anyone taken this offer and could you provide some insight on the deal you made? (discounts on MSRP w/the finance offer, no discounts, etc.)

Thanks!

Most of the time 0 for whatever is the deal, and only the deal. It’s true only the dealer can vary on that. You can do better sometimes on vehicles that don’t sell fast or left overs. It’s the only way I buy. You have to flexible on colors and packages. End of the year, calendar and model year plays a big part. Even end of the month. Every dealer has incentives and packages to make their numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was truck shopping, the 0% deal only applied to the MSRP. You could either take all the discounts and rebates offered on the truck, or 0% at MSRP.  It makes more sense to pay a higher interest rate and have a lower principal, because if you come into any lump sums you can pay off the balance a lot faster (in the case of the truck I bought, it wouldve been almost $12k more if I took 0% over all the rebates). Unless you get a crazy high interest rate, your finance charge over 72 months is most likely going to be the cheapest option to purchase the truck. 

• 1 month later...

I was with Lucias at the same time and also got $5xxx of MSRP. It was a glorious day. However I am still waiting to pick mine up due to a dealer transfer.

14 minutes ago, rxnotec said:

I was with Lucias at the same time and also got $5xxx of MSRP. It was a glorious day. However I am still waiting to pick mine up due to a dealer transfer.

You both got Burbans?  Oh..Man, oh...Man!

9 minutes ago, mookdoc6 said:

You both got Burbans?  Oh..Man, oh...Man!

Yes we both did.  We are already planning on fabricating some new toys for these. Stay tuned. 

Archived