Westin HDX Drop Steps

Didn't find much coverage on the search for these. Does anybody have any feedback for them? They look great, but I'm wondering how they hold up and if they mount as solid as the OEM running boards/nerf bars. The only complaint I've seen is that the screws that hold the foot plate on rust almost immediately.

maxresdefault.jpg

Didn't find much coverage on the search for these. Does anybody have any feedback for them? They look great, but I'm wondering how they hold up and if they mount as solid as the OEM running boards/nerf bars. The only complaint I've seen is that the screws that hold the foot plate on rust almost immediately.

maxresdefault.jpg

The rusty screw issue is very true, but not very noticeable. Coating has held up well for the last year. I bought them “used” from amazon warehouse. They were pristine except for a small chip in the coating at one end. This spot has rusted, but as of yet hasn’t spread. The mount seem similar to factory, and there are 4 of them as opposed to the factory 3.

Happy with them. Get me a lot of complements on my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Bushleaguechew said:

The rusty screw issue is very true, but not very noticeable. Coating has held up well for the last year. I bought them “used” from amazon warehouse. They were pristine except for a small chip in the coating at one end. This spot has rusted, but as of yet hasn’t spread. The mount seem similar to factory, and there are 4 of them as opposed to the factory 3.

Happy with them. Get me a lot of complements on my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool - thanks for the feedback

• 2 weeks later...

Yes appreciate the feedback as I am looking at these steps and the N-Fab Black Podium steps. Haven't yet decided as I am still looking on the forum to see if any others have purchased them.

DEV1ST8R, did you end up purchasing the Westin HDX's?

Archived