2018 22" ultimate rims

I have a 2018 Sierra Denali and I would like to trade or swap my 22" Denali Ultimate two tone  rims for the 22" polished aluminum snowflake wheels. Not that it really matters, but I bought the truck on 12-30-17, and I just did my 10K mike oil change today.

Any takers or any advice?  I am not smart about wheels at all. I can look at wheels on ebay and other sites, but they talk about the offset and other wheel jargon I do not understand really. I want them to either be factory, or be set up just like factory.  Perhaps someone here can tell me why that wont really matter, but without knowing this myself already, it is safest for me to stick with the factory set up I think.

I may be wrong but I don't think GM offers the 22" snowflakes in brushed aluminum. The only 22" snowflakes that I'm aware of are chrome from the Escalade. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

You can always try trading someone, I'm out in Denver and truck scene here is big and a lot people do it out here and I have seen those snowflakes for the trucks not sure if they're original or replicas 

Archived