I've had my G32 since 2009 and it had been my EDC pretty much straight through may of last year when I got the HK VP9SK. The day after I got the HK I took it to the range with a friend who has a modified G19 and I ran a magazine through his and really enjoyed it. Sorta forgot about it until recently so today I ordered parts to basically mimic his build:

Apex Tactical trigger kit which includes trigger, trigger bar, safety plunger and connector (which I won't be using)

Vickers Tactical slide stop

A new guide rod, OEM.

Ghost Evo Elite trigger installation kit which includes a better connector and spring kit for the trigger, safety plunger and striker.

Redback One sights. I have a set of Meprolites that are 9 years old now and pretty dim so I'm copying this part of his build too.

Expensive upgrade. The parts are around $300 and should be here sometime next week. Probably gonna do the install with the friend who has the parts on his 19 since the Ghost parts aren't drop-in. Range report to follow at some point.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can't go wrong with a Glock, that sounds like a nice build! My boss just sent his Gen3 34 off for the Taran Tactical John Wick package about 2 weeks ago.  I'll be drooling over it I'm sure!!  It's well out of my budget, but man it looks nice.

Edited by Skeeter McSkeet

• 2 weeks later...

So I took forever to get this stuff in. My buddy that has the same parts said the connector would need to be filed down some to make it fit right. Youtube videos said the connector was drop-in. It wasn't. :lol: The trigger was locked up once I got it all together Sunday. So went to his place for some help last night. Trigger is super nice now. Real smooth and basically no overtravel. Probably hitting the range tomorrow afternoon to put it through its paces.