I have a 04 Z71 Tahoe with Bose, OnStar, SiriusXM , 6 disc cd changer and the rear entertainment......

I would like to add a speaker behind the fake speaker cover above the jack storage area.... But..... I have come across some Z71’s with that speaker and some without (like mine)...!!!!!

Could someone clarify if there is supposed to be a speaker there....???

If there is supposed to be a speaker there where can I get the enclosure?What size in cu inch is the enclosure? Will my Bose amp support it?

And last but not least....

Is there wiring back there for me to even utilize?

Also.....

I having questions with LED Headlight and the Fog/Driving Light bulbs? (I know the bulb numbers I need)

Does anyone have any suggestions.....????

I want as bright as I can get WITHOUT breaking the bank?

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

its been a while, but yes there are certain models that have the premium sound with the subwoofer in the rear. you would need to look in the rear panel for wire connector. that sub box comes with an amp mounted to it. i had one laying around a while ago but tossed it. there are aftermarket options for custom molded boxes.  you might have to bose sub in the center console.  

as for led bulbs I'm rocking a Chinese brand, but issues you would come across is clearance, if you go with the cooling fan that takes up a lot of space and they can be heard inside the cab. i have the heat sink ribbons. another issue is beam focus, i have a shadow/blind spot perfectly in front of my truck due to the circuit board. i don't like it but still using them till i find something better. they do shine bright, light up road signs way down the road and rear view mirrors as well. but that shadow of the circuit board kills the area needing to be lighted up. been looking at these but still haven't pulled the trigger on them due to the reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/Headlight-Bulbs-ECCPP-Clear-Arc-Beam/dp/B0774JV83G/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1526666432&sr=8-16&keywords=360+led+headlights

• 2 months later...

Have morimoto God’s in my 2015 sierra 2500 completely amazing! Best $ on headlights I ever spent... check out “the retrofit source” for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk