Group Buy Ideas? Let's hear them

I believe so, got an email Tuesday saying they are working with their webmaster to confirm set up for a group buy. Based on all my communication it appears we will be moving forward. When and specific details i don’t have yet.

I’m pumped, had my eyes on these back in my F150 days.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Waterfowler41 said:

I believe so, got an email Tuesday saying they are working with their webmaster to confirm set up for a group buy. Based on all my communication it appears we will be moving forward. When and specific details i don’t have yet.

I’m pumped, had my eyes on these back in my F150 days.

Good, I was about to buy them from their website if the GB didn't pan out. 

If they do the refundable deposit process like we did with the Ecoological GB I imagine there is some process set up time needed to make sure there are no issues on the refund side.

Just contacted them, will report back.

• Like 2

Are you talking about the pods that mount on the hood below the front windshield? Or just any of their products In general? I’m not familiar with zroadz sorry.

Hooksets are free...

These...

https://www.zroadz.com/product/zroadz_z362081_kit2_hood_hinges_mounting_kit_2014_2017_chevy_silverado_gmc_sierra_1500
  • Like 1

Had a call with them this afternoon: Sale will be on the hood hinge kit (led pods and brackets for Silverados and Sierras)

As of right now, planned start date is June 10th, volume discounts like our last buy (10 people = 10%, 15 people = 15%, 20 people = 20%).  Likely the same deposit process as the Ecoological GB.  Setting up the deposit side of the buy is what takes some time so please be patient (remember, Rome wasn't built in a day). 

Based on the posts above, I'm betting we end up over 15 pretty fast. Nothing's written in stone yet, I will touch base with them all next week to firm everything up. 

• Like 1

Ok some slight changes to the GB after running through a billion “what if” scenarios with them.

It will start in June and last all month.

Discounts will work like rebates, pay full price up front, the final number of forum members that buy will dictate the final percent savings in the form of a rebate that will go out in July. Best to place orders over the phone so you can make sure they add a note that you’re a GM-truck member.

Rebates:
0-10 participant 10% ~$25
11-15 participant 15% ~$38
16-20 participant 20% ~$50
21+ participant 25% ~$63 AND an extra 10% OFF coupon code for any product until December 31, 2018.

There are a few benefits to this format the biggest being you get your parts faster and we aren’t waiting until the end of the GB. Also no deposit mess :)

Important: This won’t start until June. Don’t buy yet!!! I’ll start a new clean thread for the buy, if you purchase the hood hinge kit please make sure you say so in the forum so we can track buyers. At the end of the day they are guaranteeing a minimum of 10% off which ain’t bad at all.

Let’s do this!!!!

• Like 1

On 5/26/2018 at 4:58 AM, Waterfowler41 said:

Ok some slight changes to the GB after running through a billion “what if” scenarios with them.

It will start in June and last all month.

Discounts will work like rebates, pay full price up front, the final number of forum members that buy will dictate the final percent savings in the form of a rebate that will go out in July. Best to place orders over the phone so you can make sure they add a note that you’re a GM-truck member.

Rebates:
0-10 participant 10% ~$25
11-15 participant 15% ~$38
16-20 participant 20% ~$50
21+ participant 25% ~$63 AND an extra 10% OFF coupon code for any product until December 31, 2018.

There are a few benefits to this format the biggest being you get your parts faster and we aren’t waiting until the end of the GB. Also no deposit mess :)

Important: This won’t start until June. Don’t buy yet!!! I’ll start a new clean thread for the buy, if you purchase the hood hinge kit please make sure you say so in the forum so we can track buyers. At the end of the day they are guaranteeing a minimum of 10% off which ain’t bad at all.

Let’s do this!!!!

Awesome!! Thanks for the update!!!

Just a reminder, the group buy for our forum kicks off tomorrow with ZROADZ.  I received approval from them to post the information and will be doing some tomorrow morning in the Marketplace section of our forum.  I will post a link to that thread here so you can navigate quickly to it.  The GB will last throughout the month of June and discounts will come by way of rebates in July.

More details tomorrow!!!!!