ZROADZ Hood Hinge Kit Group Buy - Expires June 30!!!

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with ZROADZ in any way, just a forum member who offered to help them start a group-buy on GM-trucks.  A lot of us have had our eyes on the hood hinge kit for a while so I figured a group-buy would be a great opportunity to leverage our buying power.

This GB will run from June 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018. 

The product:

ZROADZ is hosting a group-buy for us on their 2014 – 2017 Silverado and Sierra 1500 hood hinge LED kits (part number Z362081-KIT2).  The kit includes 2 – 3” LED pods and brackets that attach to the hood hinges.  Link here: https://www.zroadz.com/product/zroadz_z362081_kit2_hood_hinges_mounting_kit_2014_2018_chevy_silverado_gmc_sierra_1500 

The savings:

The discount will be by way of rebate meaning we will pay full price up front and receive a rebate check in July for the final discount based on the number of buyers from our forum.  Rebates are as follows:

• < 10 participants 10%
  • 11-15 participants 15%
  • 16-20 participants 20%
  • 21 + participants 25% AND an extra 10% OFF coupon code for any product until December 31, 2018. 

In other words, we are guaranteed AT LEAST 10% off your purchase.

Note: ZROADZ will be offering a similar "general" rebate for hood hinge kits (for all makes) purchased in June, however, you will only be able to apply for one rebate.  The base rebate $$ amount will be the same but our GM-truck forum group-buy rebate could be higher if we get more involved so make sure you follow the rules below.

The process:

If you would like to participate in the group-buy, type in “GM-Truck Forum” in the Additional Note section at checkout.  This is so they can track forum member purchases to determine the final discount.  After you purchase your kit, feel free to leave a note in this thread so we can track numbers and have an idea what discount threshold we are at.  Once you receive your kit fill out the rebate application here (https://www.zroadz.com/rebate).  As mentioned above the number of people from our forum that buy in will dictate the final rebate in July, however we are guaranteed at least 10%.  

Lets do this!!!!

WF41

Edited by Waterfowler41
  • Like 1

The link sends you to the hood bracket kit only

Here is the link for the brackets with led pods -->  https://www.zroadz.com/product/zroadz_z362081_kit2_hood_hinges_mounting_kit_2014_2017_chevy_silverado_gmc_sierra_1500

Btw I just ordered my set!!!!

Crap thanks for the heads up will update

aa1d92c44ea4cc74006fa2c5c95a3a3f.jpg

Here’s the ZRoad bracket with their 6”

72c8598c8002226dcd4832e897579fdd.jpg

Here’s the dual cube on their bracket

Zero wind noise from either.

cb57a6d1d825fcfb2a2ad9fda0fe5b78.jpg

Here’s there 50” curved with their bracket.. lots of noise but their diffusers will fix this - installing that soon and will report the difference.

ccd91d3124078909870a8ef6be44ba41.jpg

Here’s just a few of the leds I got from Zroads.. I also have two sets of their rock lights now as well.

They produce amazingg products for decent price.

Remember if you want instant 10% off your order with them, just use “oilfieldnow” as coupon code.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Waterfowler41 said:

Damn that was fast, when did you order?

I ordered them on Saturday. I was surprised by how fast Zroadz shipped them to me. 

Might also help that I'm also located in CA lol 

• Like 1

I ordered them on Saturday. I was surprised by how fast Zroadz shipped them to me. 
Might also help that I'm also located in CA lol 

Haha yeah they probably just dropped them off on their way home from work one day!

Share pictures when you get them opened, I’m sure Some would appreciate that!