ZROADZ Hood Hinge Kit Group Buy - Expires June 30!!!

Just curious if anyone else has joined in and purchased a set??

You and soon me. I thought for sure we’d have more people getting in the buy. I’ve been pushing hard on FB. ZROADZ said traffic to the site increase quite a bit. Maybe we can see if they can sweeten the pot.

On 6/1/2018 at 1:21 PM, WesternMike said:

Use “oilfieldnow” for 10% off anything Zroads offers as well on their site.

This is my Followers code for 10% off everything they sell.

Can you use that in conjunction with the rebate program we got here?   Also I plan to put my purchase in when I get back home on monday.  I would love to have a pair.

Can you use that in conjunction with the rebate program we got here?   Also I plan to put my purchase in when I get back home on monday.  I would love to have a pair.

Doubt it, my code will for sure save you the 10% though. That’s for sure.

Put mine back on, I have the bracket for dual ones but needed a set of cubes for my new bumpers lol will grab another set of cubes and run duals again soon.

44c7bb97d57595ae2b710020d4ab94b8.jpg

Remember if you want 10% off ANY of their products just use the code “oilfieldnow”

• Like 3

I haven't had time to install mine due to a few business trips I've had come up but I am def gonna try to get them installed this weekend if possible. Seeing the pictures of these lights installed makes me want to leave work early and just go install them hahaha.

:thumbs: 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 2017_LTZ said:

I haven't had time to install mine due to a few business trips I've had come up but I am def gonna try to get them installed this weekend if possible. Seeing the pictures of these lights installed makes me want to leave work early and just go install them hahaha.

:thumbs: 

do it!.. f work! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...