Tow mirror jumper harness

I ordered the tow mirror jumper harness as my truck was flashed for the new GM tow mirrors but the side marker and white leds don't work. I was wondering if anyone has the instructions for the jumper harness? I have the harness and it says for instructions to contact dealer. Well dealer hasn't responded back and i was wondering if anyone on here would be able to hook me up with the instructions sheet. Thanks!

• Like 1

I ordered the tow mirror jumper harness as my truck was flashed for the new GM tow mirrors but the side marker and white leds don't work. I was wondering if anyone has the instructions for the jumper harness? I have the harness and it says for instructions to contact dealer. Well dealer hasn't responded back and i was wondering if anyone on here would be able to hook me up with the instructions sheet. Thanks!

Part # 23387133?

If so, here you go.

If you didn’t swap your door harnesses, you’ll need to do that as well. There is no “flash” that will move the lighting circuits.

Also, the jumper harness is for all 2014 and some early 2015 trucks. This jumper is to get the cabin side pinned if your missing pins 9, 11, and/or 41

f6c17e27e53560fcf0562dd7823f2869.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pz2y2o9kj02g66p/23387133%20-%20RZY%20Installation%20Instructions.pdf?dl=0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect! Thank you! That's the harness. I do have both door harnesses changed and just need this i think. 

If you have pins 9, 11 and 41 in the door jamb/cabin side, you won’t need that jumper.

Ok. Thank you for the help! If I do have the pins there, is there any other reason why the side marker and white led don't work on the mirrors? Turn signals in the glass work and all power functions work. I don't have power fold. 

If they/you swapped the door harnesses with the correct ones, most likely, you don’t have pins 9 and 11 and will need that jumper.