Thinking about trying my hand at archery season this year. Looking at buying a Diamond Edge SB-1 as my first bow. Anyone have any advice? Anything else I might need? I already rifle hunt so I have camo and some other hunting gear but not much.

practice practice practice... put in the time to get the bow zeroed in and you'll be good to go in the field.  I shot Bowtech for a while (Sister company of Diamond) so im sure you'll like the bow.  It's a solid entry level kit.  Biggest thing is shoot as much as you can.  Need to strengthen those muscles.  

• 1 year later...
Thinking about trying my hand at archery season this year. Looking at buying a Diamond Edge SB-1 as my first bow. Anyone have any advice? Anything else I might need? I already rifle hunt so I have camo and some other hunting gear but not much.
Diamond is junk. Buy a used prime/bowtech off of archery talk.com and practice a ton. Get it tuned and fitted.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

• 4 years later...
On 3/3/2020 at 5:36 AM, huntwyo said:

Diamond is junk. Buy a used prime/bowtech off of archery talk.com and practice a ton. Get it tuned and fitted.

Sent from my GM1917 using Hello NeighborTapatalk 

Why do you underrate Diamond Edge SB-1? I just want to ask about your experience

Edited by malansanni70