New member, new Silverado

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I'm new here although I've been hiding in the shadows for some time reading reviews of mods and such but I thought I'd share a couple pictures of my wife's (going to be mine in a few years) 18 Silverado 1500 ltz crew cab standard bed. List of mods for the near future are as follows: 5% window tint and vent visors, 2.5" leveling kit, wheels and tires mbrp installer series exhaust (opinions would be great) and custom decals to match my 06 75ff7a2af1693f4d754c8c1a74bf3e0f.jpge84612256251a686c2a409bd9dba6cb0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Very nice set of trucks! Are you going to put tow mirrors on the 18?
Thank you! And yes I forgot about those, I have a friend with an 18 LT z71, he's going in a couple of weeks to his dealer and I'm waiting to hear the damage report before I pull the trigger. I really like the 1aauto mirrors with the puddle lamp, just wish they had the turn signal in the mirror

31 minutes ago, Whitebowtiesmatter said:

Thank you! And yes I forgot about those, I have a friend with an 18 LT z71, he's going in a couple of weeks to his dealer and I'm waiting to hear the damage report before I pull the trigger. I really like the 1aauto mirrors with the puddle lamp, just wish they had the turn signal in the mirror

A lot of people on here seem to go with the 1aauto mirrors. I have a 18 LT Z71 CC, I ended up getting mirrors and new wiring harnesses off ebay for the doors then used all the info from pgamboa to do the swap myself, next time I would just get the harnesses from him. Took an afternoon and saved a lot of money. I didn't go for the power fold but with his help it seems pretty easy to do. Mine have the turn signal in the mirror, the smoked out marker/ turn signal LED on the back, and backup lamps( heated and power adjust, not power fold).  So far they seem pretty good, we will see how they hold up over time, but for the price, I can buy new ones down the road if they have issues...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-14-18-Silverado-Sierra-Towing-Mirrors-Power-Heated-SMOKE-LED-Turn-Signals-/302132299851

A lot of people on here seem to go with the 1aauto mirrors. I have a 18 LT Z71 CC, I ended up getting mirrors and new wiring harnesses off ebay for the doors then used all the info from pgamboa to do the swap myself, next time I would just get the harnesses from him. Took an afternoon and saved a lot of money. I didn't go for the power fold but with his help it seems pretty easy to do. Mine have the turn signal in the mirror, the smoked out marker/ turn signal LED on the back, and backup lamps( heated and power adjust, not power fold).  So far they seem pretty good, we will see how they hold up over time, but for the price, I can buy new ones down the road if they have issues...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-14-18-Silverado-Sierra-Towing-Mirrors-Power-Heated-SMOKE-LED-Turn-Signals-/302132299851
Yeah I planned on getting a set of harnesses from Phil, I'm subscribed to his YouTube channel lol but I do want to keep the power fold at least, but I plan on having the dealership do the work on it at least until the warranty is over. Thanks for the link I'll keep those in mind when I start shopping