99 GMC K3500 It Cranks, It starts, Then it DIES, P1626 No Check engine light

So after Replacing the Distributor, Fuel PSI Regulator, Fuel Filter & Fuel Pump I now have a P1626 Engine code, the Motor Starts up runs for 2-3 Second the shuts off. as far as i know i do not have any chipped keys as they are all metal with a rubber coating around the key chain hole. i have tried the 10 Min relearn and no luck, Checked for corrosion around the connectors for the 3 wire connector on top of the tumbler, spent hrs checking continuity of those 3 wires. any help would be Awesome 

This is the diagnostic for a 1998 with the 350. Not sure if that’s what you have, but would think that the Passlock function would be the same or pretty close to your 99.

Hope it helps. It looks like a scan tool may be needed for most of this.

c001503caea1342390cd7a1ec5bfa4a7.png

ea8c545805e798bfa788523c6581a5e1.png

fa4343f178f4c66eb5da8db656286d49.gif

31df1f8194a1087af4b352932d5d1371.gif

8dd8f8b12bb49dfc353e5bbeea205459.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the Info. as it turns out GM's Electrical Engineers Have Struck again as the Power for the Security System comes from the headlight fuse which I had pulled not knowing that it also supplied power to the security system Fuse. so after checking for the 12V & 5 Volt Ref Power at the Sensor on the Ignition and also checking for power at the security fuse I was able to track down the error in my ways or GM's Electrical engineers brilliant idea to take power from there instead of ohh lets say the Ignition A or B Fuse Might make more sense.