Media Showing Duplicate Songs

My 2018 Sierra has just under 1400 miles. I’ve had a 128Gb micro usb in an adapter in the glove box usb with all my music. Today I noticed that all songs were showing three times when I browsed or used voice command to play a song. I pulled the usb and checked on a pc and there is only one file for each. I haven’t put it back in the truck to see if pulling it “fixed” it but was curious if anyone else has seen this. Search didn’t pull up any results. 

Mine has shown duplicate songs also. It only happens with my iPhone when connected via BT I believe. I mainly use Apple Music via CarPlay so I don’t see this too often. I haven’t really looked into II.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/9/2018 at 9:01 PM, parshal said:

My 2018 Sierra has just under 1400 miles. I’ve had a 128Gb micro usb in an adapter in the glove box usb with all my music. Today I noticed that all songs were showing three times when I browsed or used voice command to play a song. I pulled the usb and checked on a pc and there is only one file for each. I haven’t put it back in the truck to see if pulling it “fixed” it but was curious if anyone else has seen this. Search didn’t pull up any results. 

Hey, parshal. I hope you’re enjoying driving your new Sierra. If this problem still persists, feel free to give our Infotainment Customer Support Center at (855) 478-7767 as they are in the best position to help with troubleshooting.  If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Anthony J.