While the leather on my truck is still holding up great after a 117k miles, the foam underneath it not so much.  It's collapsed on the left side where you get in and out.  Does anyone have a part number for a replacement kit for heated and cooled seats or know of anything aftermarket that supports it?  I've found parts for non ventilated seats but not ventilated.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, Centex14 said:

While the leather on my truck is still holding up great after a 117k miles, the foam underneath it not so much.  It's collapsed on the left side where you get in and out.  Does anyone have a part number for a replacement kit for heated and cooled seats or know of anything aftermarket that supports it?  I've found parts for non ventilated seats but not ventilated.  Thank you.

Have you inquired at an upholstery shop that will do automotive interior work?  You may find this to be a straight forward task in the hands of an expert!

Not yet. Wanted to see if there was a part number for the original factory seat foam. If I can’t find that then I’ll reach out to an upholstery shop.

2014 z71 LTZ
Volant Intake
Borla Exhaust
Diablo
Bilstein 5100
Rough Country Level

Ask a dealer

Same story.  Their foam won't work with heated and cooled seats.  Looks like it's a call to the dealer.  Thanks for the help.