I have all my music files sorted by artist and stored in individual folders by artist on USB thumb drives. worked great in my Honda.  However when using them in my Chevy truck, the MyLink system plays the files in alphabetical by song title ignoring the folders.  This results in a random play list.  I want them to be searchable and playable by artist.  Anyone have a fix for this?

I have all my music files sorted by artist and stored in individual folders by artist on USB thumb drives. worked great in my Honda.  However when using them in my Chevy truck, the MyLink system plays the files in alphabetical by song title ignoring the folders.  This results in a random play list.  I want them to be searchable and playable by artist.  Anyone have a fix for this?
I'm lazy so I was just going to buy a preloaded tumble drive off ebay... I would quess it is how the drive was set up. But would like to know..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TheSe were brand new drives factory formatted with FAT32 as required by the manual.  They worked great in my Honda.  Mylink just plays the files in alphabetical order. Like they were on the root directory.  Only they aren't