Wheel Size And Offset On Lowered Truck

My truck Is lowered 6 rear and about 3.5 in the front. The wheels I'm looking at are 22X10's w/30mm offset so the backspacing is 6.68 in., with tire 275/45-22. Will I have clearance issues? What is everybody else running?  

7 hours ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

I have 24s and 295 tires they clear with a 3/5" if I went 22×10 i would run the 305. 

Need to know factory specs and then work the numbers. I have well over say 1" as my air bag mount clears. 

6 hours ago, Nasty said:

Me being at 4/7.  A 22x9 +30 offsetwith a 275 40 22 cleared thr fender lip by about 1/8"

Thank you both for the input. Really appreciate it!

• 1 month later...

Just joined the site & getting to do some work on my 2018 crew cab. Did a 4/6 drop and plan on keeping factory rims, whats the opinion on using a 275/45/20 tire? Will it minimize the rub during turns enough? Hate to add too much clearance using an even lower tire....

2018.png

3 hours ago, Ibisfan1 said:

Just joined the site & getting to do some work on my 2018 crew cab. Did a 4/6 drop and plan on keeping factory rims, whats the opinion on using a 275/45/20 tire? Will it minimize the rub during turns enough? Hate to add too much clearance using an even lower tire....

2018.png

In these pictures.  I ran a 265 50 on top. And on the bottom the rears were a 275 45

IMG_20190204_120622.jpg

Edited by Nasty