Water leaks in headliner

Here is what I see in regards to glass and the potential manufacturer names, if I am correct and looking in the right place.  The front windshield says "Pilkington" on it.  All 4 door glass that roll up/down say "Vitro" on them.  The small fixed glass on the rear doors say "Fuyao" on them.  And the two rear quarter panel windows and tailgate glass doesn't have any unusual names like these.  Although every single piece of glass on the vehicle does have the GM logo on it.

Shortly after I posted about the glass repair, I did call the dealership and spoke with the service manager.  It was actually sent to the local Cadillac dealership rather than the GM dealership.  He explained that the glass was removed and re-used after all of the urethane was removed.  He said that there was a section of the original seal that was found to have been applied improperly or was rolled or something like that, right in the area where I noticed water leaking during my test drive.

Edited by BlaineBug