What should I do to my stock truck

Kody6899

What should I do to my stock 2006 gmc sierra 1500 4x4 z71 5.3 v8 w/ 125,000 miles.  * 4wheel parts told me it would be $5000 for a 6" lift w/labor and wheels /35"tires. I'd like to lift it but that sounds expensive so I'm not sure...I wanna make it badass  ..any advice on what I should do as far as bolt on performance, lifts , or ways to improve my trucks longevity would be appreciated.  $6500'ish is the budget. Thx

20181205_121317.jpg

I know a lift wont improve longevity, but how can I make this truck last a long time , be dependable, have a lift of some sort , add power and be tough for a budget under 7000

Edited by Kody6899

What should I do to my stock 2006 gmc sierra 1500 4x4 z71 5.3 v8 w/ 125,000 miles.  * 4wheel parts told me it would be $5000 for a 6" lift w/labor and wheels /35"tires. I'd like to lift it but that sounds expensive so I'm not sure...I wanna make it badass  ..any advice on what I should do as far as bolt on performance, lifts , or ways to improve my trucks longevity would be appreciated.  $6500'ish is the budget. Thx
20181205_121317.thumb.jpg.680977cb4538bbeeb5a0e4f33c6fa431.jpg
Turbo $2500 less if you shop around.
Tune,traction bars, miscellaneous $1000
Now you have a 500hp stock looking sleeper.
Later add fuel.system and injectors more power. All parts have resell value and most fun for the buck and under budget.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Kody6899 said:

... how can I make this truck last a long time , be dependable, have a lift of some sort , add power and be tough for a budget under 7000

Keep it stock and buy a used Camaro for $7,000

Keep it stock and buy a used Camaro for $7,000
I thought options where limited to this truck.
Ok buy a motorcycle. Cheaper all around fun and parts are muck cheaper. Or my favorite easy women and drinking, the most fun but you burn the money the fastest.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1