Facebook Derringer Group tryin to be added with no success.

Looking to be added to the Facebook Derringer L5P owners group and have submitted 3 requests in the past 2 weeks, the 3rd was today.

Starting a new thread on it since this topic was coming up in a difference post about A-pillars and another user reported the same thing.  Can someone please assist people looking to be added, I have DM'd a Banks employee and still no authorization, so hoping this will help.  I am not a Facebooker and have not used FB in over 7 years ( I prefer privacy in Adulthood)  but since the recommended avenue for Derringer owners is based on FB I have reactivated my account (so my personal info can be compromised like everyone else who uses FB "yes a joking stab"). 

Personally a little discouraging to have to use known compromised teenage social site to get great info about big boy toys IMO but it is what is it.  And yes I know every ones grandparents are on FB now not just teens, sorry to rant.

Cheers

Brent

Thanks Jay the admin reached out and verified me, sorry to hear the group has been trolled a little, but any who I really look forward to participating and/or helping if I can.

Thanks

Brent

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/15/2019 at 7:21 AM, CS19HD said:

Personally a little discouraging to have to use known compromised teenage social site to get great info about big boy toys IMO but it is what is it.  And yes I know every ones grandparents are on FB now not just teens, sorry to rant.

Cheers

Brent

Everyone's compromised nowadays. FYI the average Facebook user in the U.S. was 40.5 years old.