lean condition

A lean condition is when the engine is receiving too much air and not enough fuel.

What causes a lean condition: vacuum leak on intake, cracked intake hose, bad B1 oxygen sensor, intake manifold gaskets bad, fuel pump not strong enough etc

What specific codes does the truck have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, 04BlackMagic said:

A lean condition is when the engine is receiving too much air and not enough fuel.

What causes a lean condition: vacuum leak on intake, cracked intake hose, bad B1 oxygen sensor, intake manifold gaskets bad, fuel pump not strong enough etc

will get them thanks 

2 hours ago, 04BlackMagic said:

yes the code says PO171 thanks again 

The 02 on drivers side saw a problem,is it the sensor itself or a actual reading?,you mentioned"analyser"in first post,more like code reader, you got to read the internals of the system,i.e.scanner,is the o2 behaving?or is it the source of the code?if it is old,change it,source or not,they get tired,so a new one is a benefit for you,no cheapo stuff,buy denso

Just because a check engine code says O2 sensor is showing a reading out of limits does not mean you should just go change the O2 sensor.. what if the O2 sensor is working the way it should and something upstream of it is causing the issue (which happens more often than not!)  Proper diagnosis is key.  Throwing parts at something is just wasting money.