Electrical problem somewhere

Hello guys. This is my first post and it's a doosey. I have had myself and all my friends look at this thing and it just won't go without a button to the starter. 

First off its an 05 Silverado with 224k on it. Battery's good, starters brand new, cables have been checked and rechecked. Fuses have been looked over, as well as tested. Sockets for fuses have all been tested. But when we get to the starter relay sockets. One of the pins that should have power or ground doesn't at all.

The motor is solid. Everything is good. But we are all at a loss after three days under it with -27 outside. If there's any questions you have please ask. 

Which terminal of the starter relay socket are you probing? When looking at it from the fender:

1                       2

3                       4

I realize that the actual pins of the relay aren't numbered as such, but it doesn't matter much as the relay is reversible.

One of "2 or 3" should be hot at all times. One pin of either "1 or 4" should be hot in RUN/ START. The other of "1/ 4" will be grounded when the key is held in the start position.

Edited by carkhz316

12 hours ago, carkhz316 said:

Which terminal of the starter relay socket are you probing? When looking at it from the fender:

1                       2

3                       4

I realize that the actual pins of the relay aren't numbered as such, but it doesn't matter much as the relay is reversible.

One of "2 or 3" should be hot at all times. One pin of either "1 or 4" should be hot in RUN/ START. The other of "1/ 4" will be grounded when the key is held in the start position.

I believe it was number one, yes your right it's not number but I understand what you meant. 

To answer the rest of the questions. Starter is brand new. Solenoid is attached to starter and works just fine. Relays are fine. Ignition switch was swapped for no reason cause the old one worked. The key cylinder was replaced. Still same issue. Basically I have a push button wired to my starter and that's how she goes. But id like to fix the actual problem

I've dealt with this issue on a similar truck before, which is why I'm leaning towards the trigger/ control side of the start circuit. Your ignition switch sends a both a request to the PCM to engage the starter relay, as well as supply power to the coil of the starter relay. This is why I want you to check what I mentioned, since you did all the big stuff already.