Custom exhaust

milillo04

Question

So I have been running the idea of an exhaust on my 18 canyon with the 3.6L I have been searching for quite a while and havent come across any kit that sounds good to me. This had me thinking, borla makes an atak system for the 3.6 camaro that sounds awesome to me! Any opinions on buying the atak muffler for the camaro and getting it custom installed in the canyon? Has anyone ever done this to any other vehicle with good results? 

3 answers to this question

I had the Borla catback put on my 2019 4x4 crew cab V6 and it has a nice rumble and no drone. Cheapest was Amazon $750.00 its the same one GM sells, theirs is made by Borla except theirs has the bowtie stamped on top of the exhaust tip verses mine has Borla stamped on top of it. And the GM one is way more expensive.

Thank you for your reply Johnnyone. I couldn't decide on the s type borla offers on the canyon because in their video it sounded raspy and not throaty at all. I know its impossible to get a v8 sound on a v6 but close would be nice. I just dont want my truck to sound like a rice can civic haha

I just installed Borla S type today. Also did a K&N cold air. I like the exhaust note, no drone as mentioned but 

the K&N seems to be as loud as the exhaust as cotton rpm's.