Anyone tried the Diamondback bed covers?

I saw one of these on a Ford Raptor the other day and had to stop and check it out. This thing is aggressive like no other! I was highly debating on getting one on my new truck, but the price is steep to say the least. Anyone have any experience with them? Worth the price? 1600 lb weight capacity on the lid is pretty nice. $2k price tag... not so much.

diamondbackHD2.png?31725108342065741

IMG_0206.jpg
I think it is worth it, but I put it to good use. Two ATV’s on the cover and three in the trailer. Only One vehicle needed for our trips. I wish it had the line-x coating on it, but I bought it used for $1000.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:31 PM, BogeyHD said:

IMG_0206.jpg
I think it is worth it, but I put it to good use. Two ATV’s on the cover and three in the trailer. Only One vehicle needed for our trips. I wish it had the line-x coating on it, but I bought it used for $1000.

This is what I'm talking about! Love it!!! Any issues with it that you've noticed?

The only issue I've had so far is the seal on the rear panel is starting to peel off. It had started before I bought it. I think it was more about how the previous owner took care of it.

They have made some improvements to many features on these covers since mine was built.

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:31 PM, BogeyHD said:

IMG_0206.jpg

Holy Sh!t, lol