Front end "chain rattling" sound

Alright...apologies in advance if this is a redundant post. I tried going through forums and doing some homework before I pulled a repeater on here, but my issue seems a bit different.

Anytime hitting a bump(primarily small ones oddly enough, but also not every time), my truck(2009 Silverado 1500, 5.3 OHV with 92k miles) makes what I can only describe as this... imagine you are holding a handful of small chains and gently shaking them for a second or two. It sounds exactly like that.

I've tried looking for obvious signs on the suspension, but nothing yet and nothing in depth. I imagine next I'll need to have the front end up and let the front wheels hang and do some checks there for the joints, but otherwise....?

Again, I'm sorry if that has been discussed, but anytime I found a similar post, their noise was stated as more a "clunking" or rattle that was more a loud tapping as that of a heat shield.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Sway bar end links?also is the defrost on during this, just trying to rule out, serpentine belt issue
Nah, nothing running. I only noticed because I had the windows down consistently once the weather got nice enough here in TX to do so a few weeks back. It's not loud enough to hear otherwise. No telling how long it's really been going on, [emoji1787]

I'll give the sway bars a look, though, for sure.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk