2015 Silverado Transmission Issues 6L80

Hi everyone I am new to forum, and I am having issues with my 2015 Silverado's 6L80. I recently got a check engine light for a PO700- Transmission Control System and a PO741- Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid Circuit Performance or Stuck Off. My shift points were much longer in between points and the shifts were not as smooth. I have an appointment with the dealer tomorrow and the light has disappeared and the truck was shifting normal again on my drive to work. On my commute back home towards the end of my commute the transmission went back to shifting at longer points and would run at a much higher RPM however no check engine light. When I take it to the dealer tomorrow and if they are not able to replicate the issue are they able to look at the history of check engine codes and see that this code has appeared on the system? I do have pictures of the tester screen showing the codes that appeared when I tested it. Has anyone ever have had an issue like this? 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I would also be very interested in hearing if you found a fix for this. I’ve looked over forums for hours and you are the only person to describe the exact same conditions that I’m having. I’ve put a tune on it, disabled the afm, some exhaust work. And it’s a remanufactured trans in which I’ve already tried replacing the tcm and valve body with still same symptoms. 

I was wondering if anyone can give a name to this hose/tube in the picture I added (the one I circled) seems to be coming from transmission/transfer case/or els were!

its leaking from rubbing on the frame and need to know what it is!

8287AE4C-8BC3-432B-9FF7-CC0B113FB715.jpeg