Chrome Door Handle Upgrade?

Looking to change my door handles to chrome ones. The 2019 accessories catalog shows PN: 84102097. The picture in the catalog shows the handles having the keyless open button on the handles.

However, whenever I look up the part for purchase online, the picture does not show there being buttons on the handles and also says in the description: “ not for vehicles with keyless open and start RPO ATH”. 

Are there two versions of this kit with the same part number? That would seem unlikely. Or are all the descriptions incorrect?

Has anyone done this swap and know the correct part number?

Thanks

Edited by Z06JPB

• 3 months later...

I am also interested in the same thing. Parts guy at the dealership gave me this same part # also, for chrome with the passive entry button.

But I find the same thing when I look it up. Says will NOT work with passive entry (no button). I’d love to know. Anyone ordered these?

52 minutes ago, Chance1025 said:

I am also interested in the same thing. Parts guy at the dealership gave me this same part # also, for chrome with the passive entry button.

But I find the same thing when I look it up. Says will NOT work with passive entry (no button). I’d love to know. Anyone ordered these?

I actually did end up ordering them but I decided to stay with the painted door handles. I had changed my wheels to the gray RST 20” wheels and I felt the chrome handles would have gone better with the polished 20” LTZ wheels.

The part numbers for the chrome with keyless entry buttons are:

84484423 x2: Handle Front 

84484424 x2: Handle Rear

84496194 x3: Cover w/o keyhole

84496226 x1: Cover with keyhole 

I totally forgot I still had these in the garage. I’d be willing to sell them for $200 shipped which is what they cost me before shipping/tax. They are new in boxes. Let me know if you’re interested.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 8/30/2019 at 10:30 AM, Z06JPB said:

I actually did end up ordering them but I decided to stay with the painted door handles. I had changed my wheels to the gray RST 20” wheels and I felt the chrome handles would have gone better with the polished 20” LTZ wheels.

The part numbers for the chrome with keyless entry buttons are:

84484423 x2: Handle Front 

84484424 x2: Handle Rear

84496194 x3: Cover w/o keyhole

84496226 x1: Cover with keyhole 

I totally forgot I still had these in the garage. I’d be willing to sell them for $200 shipped which is what they cost me before shipping/tax. They are new in boxes. Let me know if you’re interested.

I will take the door handles !!! been looking everywhere for my 2019 With passive entry !! 

19 hours ago, joshuapchase said:

I’d like to get rid of my chrome passive door handles... any idea on black part number? Wanna swap off my LTZ...

No clue can you even order painted to match handles from gm or are they ordered primed to paint ?  No clue but I’m sure someone has black take offs somewhere .