3 inch lift kit now the steering wheel is crooked in the alignment is on

I got a 2019 Silverado rst Z71 1500 I had a 3in rough country suspension lift put on but highly recommended mechanic and now my steering wheel is off about a half inch and then I took it to the dealership and they told me that it's adjusted all the way in that it can't get any better is this true or is there a way to fix this they said it's something with the electronic steering 

Edited by 2019 RST

I took it to the dealer the first time  and told him I needed my steering recalibrated to straighten the wheel  and they didn't do ****ing shit after I paid for it and I took it back to my guy that put it on and he took it up there  and they adjusted it just a little and said that's all that they can do I need to find a more mod friendly  dealership  something about the update for his Snap-on computer wasn't out yet for the truck cuz it was too new the shop that put the lift on so we had 2 take to the dealer brand new truck makes me scratch my head

Sounds like you need a good alignment shop that can align it and also recalibrate the steering position sensor.

Should have nothing to do with it being electronic power steering.  However, since the kit doesn't relocate the steering rack just the diff, you may run out of tie rod adjustability due to the angle of them.