Undercoating?

I have a 2015 GMC Sierra All-Terrain.  My underbody is rough looking and a few spots have early onset rust.  I like to keep the truck clean and want the underbody to look new again and prevent rust down the road.  I keep my vehicles for a long time. I've talked with Line-X, Ziebarts and the local detail shop who just uses 3M undercoating spray.  I've been researching this as well and keep getting mixed reviews.

What's everyones opinion?

Thanks!

10 hours ago, GM15SierraAT said:

I have a 2015 GMC Sierra All-Terrain.  My underbody is rough looking and a few spots have early onset rust.  I like to keep the truck clean and want the underbody to look new again and prevent rust down the road.  I keep my vehicles for a long time. I've talked with Line-X, Ziebarts and the local detail shop who just uses 3M undercoating spray.  I've been researching this as well and keep getting mixed reviews.

What's everyones opinion?

Thanks!

Im taking my truck in tomorrow for the tsb on the frame rust. I have spots all over my 2017 frame and am curious to see just how thorough of a job they do with two different spray on chemicals. And at a dealer that doesnt have an autobody department. If your under 60k I think you still qualify for the rust warranty.