2008 Silverado Electrical

2008 Silverado 1500 manual windows and door locks. Truck was parked for about a year and a half. No issues other than it needed new tires. I was driving a company vehicle and didnt need the truck. When I got it back on the road it would delay shift from 2-3. Multiple dash warning lights on. Airbag, abs, door ajar. Shifting even worse when headlights on. I have read everything from ignition switch to ground wires to door sensor. I have checked wires for bare spots, cleaned up terminals and connectors have checked fuses. Can anyone tell me a good step by step check list.

All of the fuses and wires have been checked out. I am currently removing and replacing the ignition switch. There are so many different posts I have seen on different sites. It seems like in these vehicles any electrical issue in any component can mess up everything. Miss the days of "ignition issue, vehicle wont turn on. Brake light wire burnt, no brake lights." I have read where people have taken their vehicle in to dealership and had anything from ignition switch to door indicator replaced at costs from $200+ and the issue returns in no 

Throwing parts t it won’t help, aka the “ parts cannon “. I’d be checking the wires to the different control modules. 

If no luck after go post over on scannerdanner.com in the repair questions. Make sure to provide all the information in the rules for posting so you’ll get the best help possible. Top notch guys over there. 

After sitting for that long, first thing I'd suspect would be the battery.  Even the slightest battery voltage drop can cause all kinds of sensor issue, CELs, codes, etc.  I'd have the battery tested and more than likely go ahead and replace it.