Infotainment Screen Lighting Issues Anyone Else?

The lighting on my screen sometimes wont come on bright in day light hours and sometimes at night it wont dim and its to bright. I find taking the headlamp switch from auto to manual and back again usually corrects it for the time being anyway.

Havent experienced this issue yet, but just got back with a fresh infotainment update. Tech told me it came out early this week. Hoping it fixes the issue where it plays radio audio overtop of phone audio... 

• 3 months later...
On 6/21/2019 at 12:14 PM, ILSilverado said:

The lighting on my screen sometimes wont come on bright in day light hours and sometimes at night it wont dim and its to bright. I find taking the headlamp switch from auto to manual and back again usually corrects it for the time being anyway.

I have the same issue.  It's really my only problem I've had, but it is irritating.  They did a software update, but no luck with that.  The tech said it's normal to have a delay, but I've driven it for over 30 minutes with no transition.

Mine is so bright at night when backing up.....even when it's turned down to the lowest setting. Took it in for the first oil change and to have the "brake life" update done, and they told me the fix for dimming the back up display was not available as of a month  ago.