On 6/29/2019 at 2:56 PM, Kylec345 said:

Hi i am new here my name is kyle nice to join this forum.

I just bought a 99 chevy tahoe and id like to know what other years share interchangeable parts thanks!

The GMT400 "Tahoes" were introduced in the 1992 model year, but were still badged as K5 Blazers until about '94.  The GMC was badged as the Yukon in '92.

The interior was updated in 95 for all GMT400 trucks and SUV's.

'96 saw the Vortec motors.

'97 saw the Auto Trak transfer cases in the SUV's become standard (not available in the pickups to my knowledge).

The GMT Tahoes/Yukons were produced through 99, and replaced with the GMT800's in 2000, EXCEPT GM continued to produce two "Special Edition" GMT400 Tahoes--the Z71 and the Limited at one plant in Texas through 2000.

So, interiors will interchange with your Tahoe beginning in 95.  Motors in 96.  Some running gear with interchange going back to 92.

22 hours ago, alpinecrick said:

The GMT400 "Tahoes" were introduced in the 1992 model year, but were still badged as K5 Blazers until about '94.  The GMC was badged as the Yukon in '92.

The interior was updated in 95 for all GMT400 trucks and SUV's.

'96 saw the Vortec motors.

'97 saw the Auto Trak transfer cases in the SUV's become standard (not available in the pickups to my knowledge).

The GMT Tahoes/Yukons were produced through 99, and replaced with the GMT800's in 2000, EXCEPT GM continued to produce two "Special Edition" GMT400 Tahoes--the Z71 and the Limited at one plant in Texas through 2000.

So, interiors will interchange with your Tahoe beginning in 95.  Motors in 96.  Some running gear with interchange going back to 92.

So what about body parts ie. fenders bumpers amd drivers doors am i able to tax them off the 92 to 99 suburbans and silverados?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...