Random Relay Clicking Noise near dash

I have a 2015, 2500 Silverado with 151k miles on it.  Twice in the last two days I've heard a random clicking noise, sounds like a relay coming from near the steering column in the dash.  First time it happened after a few minutes of driving, and today it happened after about 10 minutes.  It's like 3 or 4 random clicks.  Any ideas where to start looking?  As far as I can tell nothing is not working.

Just for reference, the K2's do have an issue with a rattle or click you experienced. There's a metal plate with 4 screws behind the hood latch and they have a tendency to come loose and cause a sound like you describe. It's easy to fix and lock tight solves it for good.

4 hours ago, magnum74 said:

Just for reference, the K2's do have an issue with a rattle or click you experienced. There's a metal plate with 4 screws behind the hood latch and they have a tendency to come loose and cause a sound like you describe. It's easy to fix and lock tight solves it for good.

Thanks.  I do hear a loud rattle sometimes like something is loose.  I'll check that out.  It's a service body bed and between the laptop mount,  ladder rack and all the boxes stuffed with tools there is always something constantly rattling. 

The tires are the biggest thing annoying me right now. They started off quiet and now it sounds like I have big ol monster tires on it they are so loud.

Edited by Texas_Signmaker
  • Like 1