airbags...pogo?

So truck drives/tows beautifully 95% of the time. But if you hit expansion joints or  certain roads, she pogos some. I can only imagine how it must look to someone following me lol. 

Anyways, was thinking of tossing on some Airlift Ride control airbags to try and help with that. The Bilstein 4600s helped some already. I don't think I really need the larger 5000 kit. 

Thoughts?   

• 3 weeks later...

You might also consider a set of SumoSprings for the back end.  They have the same effect as air bags but are far cheaper, easier to install, and no maintenance.  I really like them on my 2500 with 2" drop shackles in the back. I got the 1500 lb Solo version that replaces the factory axle bump stops.  

https://www.supersprings.com/products/sumosprings/

I ended up going with a set of Roadmaster Active Suspension. Has helped with the pogo feeling. 

I adjusted my hitch angle some because of them, but think I went too far, hit the scales on our way home, was a bit lighter on the front axle. Gonna adjust it to add a bit more back on the front.