14-18 OEM chrome tailgate handle painted Quicksilver Metallic

stevev

factory GM OEM accessory chrome tailgate handle (with rear view camera hole) that fits the 2014-2018 1500 trucks.   I had it painted Quicksilver Metallic by a body shop, I don't believe he sanded the plastic before painting it.  It has held up good for past several years, just the very outer edge is starting to peel in places. You can use touch-up paint and it would not be noticeable when the handle is mounted on your tailgate.    For the install, you need to swap over your backup camera and your lock cylinder from your stock handle.

$70 shipping included, and I would appreciate a Paypal family/friends payment.   I ship USPS Priority Mail with tracking number provided.

IMG_5979.JPG

IMG_5983.JPG

IMG_5982.JPG

IMG_5981.JPG

IMG_5980.JPG

There's no scratches!  I sent you the pics.  The paint is starting to peel on edges as I already mentioned.  Sorry you got screwed over on another deal but there's no reason to nitpick at my item for sale!!!!

20 hours ago, stevev said:

There's no scratches!  I sent you the pics.  The paint is starting to peel on edges as I already mentioned.  Sorry you got screwed over on another deal but there's no reason to nitpick at my item for sale!!!!

Look man I asked respectfully on my comment above☝️... I was away from this website for a couple years... this is a good place learned a lot of valuable information here about my truck before I bought it in 2015....I remember there was a guy back then that was selling stuff and ripping people off... don’t get mad that I almost bought your handle.. but then when I requested detail pics these scratches showed up... you responded and practically called me a liar!!!!! And here I am proving you wrong... again in your original post can you say that your handle has scratches...?

B14A0E7E-0A04-421F-9244-824A2FA2C215.jpeg

First off, it's a used part.  It's called a tailgate "handle".   Guess what, you have to grab the handle to open your tailgate.   Those are superficial scratches that you can barely see.   Everyone's handles are going to have the same superficial scratches on their handles after a few years of usage.   You're acting like there's gouges in the damn thing.   Again, you're being a total nitpicker and just go buy a new one already.

If there's another reasonable person out there that is interested in my part, I'll accept $60 shipped.  Thanks.

Edited by stevev

Hate me... don’t like me I don’t care!!!! I’m just looking out for my self and others on this website... I know it was used... but the pics you posted when you started this doesn’t show those?..... whatever you wanna call it marks....Last time I check my fingers go behind the handle and pull out... you must jump in your bed and reach down and open it??‍♂️... 

• 4 weeks later...