Oopsie, RAM diesel is loosing steam after emission fix

j-ten-ner

Most diesel owners are looking to do a DELETE on the emission crap on their trucks. 

Anybody who gets the letter in the mail saying your diesel has been recalled due to EPA smog recalibration concerns, and takes their good performing, excellent fuel-mileage vehicle back in for modification, is a damned fool.  The EPA can shove it up sideways, now and forever.  I'd write NO LONGER AT THIS ADDRESS on that recall notice and send it back to them postage due.  

I don't think everybody can do that.

At least when the vehicle is financed. You're supposed to keep up with the maintenance and recalls. You're also risking to loose the warranty if you do a delete. The bank is calling the shots since they own the vehicle until paid for. Correct me if I'm wrong.

so long

j-ten-ner 

I don't think everybody can do that.
At least when the vehicle is financed. You're supposed to keep up with the maintenance and recalls. You're also risking to loose the warranty if you do a delete. The bank is calling the shots since they own the vehicle until paid for. Correct me if I'm wrong.

so long
j-ten-ner 
People modify financed vehicles all day long. The bank doesn't care what you do. If you destroy it, you're still on the hook to pay them the loan amount in the time specified.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The bank doesn’t dictate where to take your vehicle to get service. The emissions laws very from state to state. I did my own service on my new vehicles from 1973-2001. Then I started taking them to the dealership. Except for my 92 truck. It’s not stock. As long as you make the payment and pass inspection, your good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk