Plastic door trim

Might depend on the model of truck you have. For example, GM could put one type of wood grain in a Denali and a different type in an SLT or lower trim level. It’s possible you may have to replace front & rear pieces to get them to match. I would ask your dealer’s parts dept. what the P/N is for your front pieces then see if the P/Ns match on the front pieces from a model which has wood grain in the rear like you want (get a VIN from a dealer site or Autotrader, etc.). I hope that makes sense.

Edited by Wheelguy

1 hour ago, Wheelguy said:

Might depend on the model of truck you have. For example, GM could put one type of wood grain in a Denali and a different type in an SLT or lower trim level. It’s possible you may have to replace front & rear pieces to get them to match. I would ask your dealer’s parts dept. what the P/N is for your front pieces then see if the P/Ns match on the front pieces from a model which has wood grain in the rear like you want (get a VIN from a dealer site or Autotrader, etc.). I hope that makes sense.

Makes since. Just wish the dealer can figure this all out without me having to do homework.

If you have an LT, it at least looks like the RST has the same wood grain pattern, so find one of those VINs in the correct cab config to order off of. Either way you’re gonna hafta do some legwork though.

1 hour ago, Eds240z06 said:

Makes since. Just wish the dealer can figure this all out without me having to do homework.

Yeah, I know but you’ll probably at least need the other vehicle VIN to get the P/Ns, like OnTheReel pointed out. The more you know going in the more likely you are to catch a mistake if the wrong parts are ordered. Sometimes the name of the wood grain is wrong or not shown in the parts database so comparing P/Ns is usually the safest bet.

Have done this before in older trucks & using a "donor" VIN typically works best. Hell, you might be able to find the other truck on their lot.

Not trying to sound like a jerk but in the end it’s your time and possibly your money - handle it how you wish. Just letting you know how I would handle it if it were me. Hope you’re able to get it figured out. I’m sure we’d be of more help but the online parts stores are slow to get their parts database current for the T1 trucks.