Recommendations for preventing rock chips with tires that stick out

So I got a bds lift and my tires stick out about 2 or 3 inches from the fender out. I would like to prevent or minimize rock chipping on the side of my truck. So what would possible recommend? Get wider mud flaps? 3m the rocker panel and of so hope much should I 3m? I was thinking of getting fender extensions but I haven't found any appealing. So any recommendations would be great!de8aba1825a55b046cabbb1661c76a8c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

If you can afford it, wrap the hood, bumper and entire side of the truck at least up to the windows with PPF.....paint protection film. Xpel, Stek to name a few.
I have my front bumper and hood covered. I will see if I can get a quote for doing the side as well...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just curious Rock1500. I see trucks setup with tires much further out than yours. Is this just a 'looks' thing or does it have a real purpose that sees actual usefulness? If it does have a use can you explain it to me? I'm not cracking wise. I actually do not know and hate not knowing things. 

• Like 1

The 12 and 16 wide rims with massive negative offset goombas call it "stance".  It looks retarded in my opinion when you can see the entire brake caliper past the inside of the rim and it throws rocks not only at yourself but everyone else on the road.  Cops here love it because they tow guys for it and honestly rightfully so.  Put flaps on that wrap around with flares if you want to run that way

... wheel bearings really love it.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SierraHD17 said:

The 12 and 16 wide rims with massive negative offset goombas call it "stance".  It looks retarded in my opinion when you can see the entire brake caliper past the inside of the rim and it throws rocks not only at yourself but everyone else on the road.  Cops here love it because they tow guys for it and honestly rightfully so.  Put flaps on that wrap around with flares if you want to run that way

... wheel bearings really love it.  

Wheel bearings was my first thought. 

Wheel bearings was my first thought. 

I guess if you budget for the looks and the stance.. wheel bearings gotta be in there at some point. 2-4k for the wheels... bearings...chump change!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk