Fisher Plow push plates 77109

For anyone wondering about removable valance , I notched the upper portion 4 inches and took off the small bottom secondary valance. You can use both, directions say to save valances incase of plow removal, but I didn't like the way it looked without the primary valance piece.

fullsizeoutput_810.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Had to drill my 2011 Silverado 2500HD Extra cab, just traded that in for a 2018 Crew Cab, took everything out of the 2011, will be drilling again on the 2018, has to be done if you want a plow.

bruklnboy, that looks real nice, i would have done the same thing, cannot believe the instructions say leave it off.

• 2 years later...

I just had my Fisher plates installed on a 22 2500HD.  I used Brukinboy's photo to show the installer how I wanted it (without the lower shield installed as Fisher recommends).     He went a step further and just notched out the lower valence and the result is a very clean look that looks as thought the push plates were an OEM install at the factory.IMG_9778.thumb.jpg.c402feeaa921026b1703830cfadbe112.jpg