Oil Consumption, 6.0L Engine

Hey everyone.. 

I was just wondering if anyone with the 6.0L gas engine is having issues with oil consumption. I have a coworker with a 2015 2500 with around 207km (130k miles) and he has been burning oil; he said at about 2,000 miles, he is down about 2L of oil. So it sounds pretty serious. He just got this truck off of our company so it had routine oil changes and was highway driven but no idea on other services. 

No blue smoke at startup or when driving and no leaks. 

Any ideas for what to check next? 

Thanks!

One the work vans at my job uses about 1-2 quarts in the 5-8k miles oil changes. Mileage seems to vary alot on the changes because the drivers are too stupid to tell people it's needed, nor will they ever check the level.

Thanks HD17 We are thinking it is related to the PCV system and valve cover. Talked to GM and they said to start out by swapping out the valve cover and inspecting the PCV line. Easy change for 80$ in parts. 

Well unless the valve cover is falling apart so its sucking oil right off the rockers I don't think that will help you much.  Gm revised the valve cover baffle on the driver side back in 2011 for consumption issues mostly focused around the AFM equipped stuff.  Your engine obviously has the new design which is what the parts department will sell you again.  If it has that much crankcase pressure its puffing a ton of oil out the breather that's a massive problem either way.