Wheel Well Bed Liner

Couldn’t find much on this topic. I have a 2016 Sierra 1500 Denali and was wondering if anyone has had line-x or any type of bed liner sprayed in the wheel wells. My wheel well carpet/fabric (or whatever the factory wheel well liner is made of) loads up on mud and I’m on dirt roads 5 times a week in the winter. I’ve looked at the wheel well inserts but thought line-x would work well if it will stick to the factory liner. Thanks for any input!

Edited by NorCalDuckHunter

I had line-x sprayed in the rear wheels wells of my 2016 Sierra just a few months ago. I got it sprayed right on the metal though not on the liners. I figured it would hold up better than liners with nowhere for salt and debris to really collect. Cost me $250 Canadian. f8ed960a3f7e36b9f15b8979ab6c98ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I had line-x sprayed in the rear wheels wells of my 2016 Sierra just a few months ago. I got it sprayed right on the metal though not on the liners. I figured it would hold up better than liners with nowhere for salt and debris to really collect. Cost me $250 Canadian. f8ed960a3f7e36b9f15b8979ab6c98ed.jpg

Hey how do you keep your clean?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, STP92X said:

Got any further away pics of the wheel well? I hadn’t considered removing the liner and having them spray directly on the metal but I might have to now

Edited by NorCalDuckHunter