2019 Console swap wiring harness

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 9:30 AM, Texanfisherman said:

We’re you able to figure out the wiring? What about the AC rear vents? Any install pics? Did you have to find hardware or does it mount up exactly as the jump seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious about this too.

Regarding the wiring it hooks up the exact same way if you had a bench seat with center console lid. The air vents are the same case since bench also has rear air vents and regarding the mounting it’s the exact same way with 4 bolts one on each corner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for sharing!  I’m looking to do the same thing in my 2020 Custom. I have the no storage, no power jump seat so I’m not sure how that will work out.

Power seats would be great too, my wife is a shorty and I’m sure can’t see very well.

On 12/14/2019 at 1:20 PM, Area351 said:

Console is in.    Need to get a different trim piece for the very front and figure out the wiring.

20191214_125935.jpg

Looks great!

A57chevyguy did you say you wired a power seat into your custom? I've been desperately trying to figure this out, any help would be greatly appreciated, everyone has told me it can't be done

• 1 year later...