OEM DVD and Tablet Holders... and system

Some 12v work...

Video link below.

OEM GM Rear Seat Infotainment and Tablet Holders

1000x4 Rockford Power Amp

1000x1 Rockford Power Mono Amp

Dual 13.5 TW5-4ohm Subs

2 sets of Rockford T4653 Components

1 set of Rockford Neodymium tweeters coming.

LLJ Customs OEM Loopback Harness for Bose systems.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgsex0n85z0odes/20191221_142049.mp4?dl=0

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice install. I’m considering wiring my rear entertainment system into constant 12V power also.

Seems odd but after my dealer installed the RES, the monitors shut off every time any doors open, even while the truck is running. Annoying AF.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 8:30 AM, Ryno12 said:

Nice install. I’m considering wiring my rear entertainment system into constant 12V power also.

Seems odd but after my dealer installed the RES, the monitors shut off every time any doors open, even while the truck is running. Annoying AF.

Interesting... sounds like they didnt use the correct pin outs on the upfitter connector. They may decided to not install using the upfitter port and used one of the door panel connections... not sure. whatever they did, it sounds like they did it wrong.

Interesting... sounds like they didnt use the correct pin outs on the upfitter connector. They may decided to not install using the upfitter port and used one of the door panel connections... not sure. whatever they did, it sounds like they did it wrong.

I verified the connection & the dealers did use the upfitter connection. I believe pin 1 is the ground & pin 6 is the power.

The dealership is dragging their feet on this so I’m looking into just wiring it myself to the 12v power in the center console, if I can figure out how to take the rear panel off.