Hello this is my first post on here, I’m looking to get a new set of tires for my 2015 gmc 2500hd. I usually run an A/T tire on my other trucks but this truck is new to me. There are so many options out there does anyone have a preference on a aggressive had A/T tire? Lt265/60R20E

I've got the KO2 and hate them. I've run all forms of the general grabbers for years. From highway tires to all terrains to off road tires. They are the best I have ever run. My last truck I swapped to an all terrain goodyear wrangler because  of price and I thought it was horrible on road. They were so so off road. When I bought my current 2500 there were toyo open country on it. They were ok, but wore out very quick. I replaced them with the KO2s. If it sprinkles I get stuck in my dirt driveway in 4x4 with an 8000lb truck. My wife has no problems with her 2wd acadia with continental hwy tires. These are the worst tires I have ever had. I'll be going back to an all terrain general very soon, no matter the price.

More aggressive all-terrain tread:  General Grabber A/TX, Falken Wildpeak A/T3W, BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO2, new Firestone Destination X/T, Toyo Open Country AT II, Kumho Road Venture AT51, Nitto Ridge Grappler, Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX. 

Less aggressive all-terrain tread: Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo3, Hankook Dynapro AT2, Yokohama Geolander A/T G015, Continental Terrain Contact A/T, Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar, Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT, Nitto Terra Grappler G2, Sumitomo Encounter AT.

Pick your favorite brand.  Or Tire Rack and Discount Tire Direct online can help with your research and you can get your local dealer to price match.  

Edited by MaverickZ71