Kmbz71's 2006 Silverado Extended Cab Truck with the Crew Cab Bed Build

Kmbz71

If you still haven’t put the cab on, I would think exhaust manifolds/headers would be be a good idea, intake, engine harness,  a/c compressor, etc. anything that doesn’t get in the way of dropping the cab on. I have a 05 1500HD 6.0 with Quadrasteer would like to do a 6.2 and 8L90E swap, you certainly give me some motivation.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 4:32 PM, 4ws f 7 said:

If you still haven’t put the cab on, I would think exhaust manifolds/headers would be be a good idea, intake, engine harness,  a/c compressor, etc. anything that doesn’t get in the way of dropping the cab on. I have a 05 1500HD 6.0 with Quadrasteer would like to do a 6.2 and 8L90E swap, you certainly give me some motivation.

Intake check.. headers check.. gonna bolt up the new ac compressor today and then work on routing the harness. I didn't completely torque down the intake because i wanna make sure the steam port kit ive ordered is gonna bolt up before i do. Any more suggestions are welcomed. im not a professional and if anyone sees anything i could do better please let me know!

15987936687804887530120379868962.jpg

• txab changed the title to Kmbz71's 2006 Silverado Extended Cab Truck with the Crew Cab Bed Build