Kmbz71's 2006 Silverado Extended Cab Truck with the Crew Cab Bed Build

Kmbz71

Alright yall.. i need some motivation. Ive got alot of cash and time invested in my truck build and all it really needs is some time and a couple of odds and ends. It a 2006 Silverado z71 and its one of those ones that has the shorter crew cab beds. I talked myself into coating the bottom of the cab today and juat thought i might could get a little more motivation to get the truck done quicker. Ive had the frame soda blasted and now is powdercoated. Ive got all new parts down to every bolt just about.  I got new ss brake, fuel, and transmission lines. New 408 stroker with afr 230cc heads and a lsxrt intake. Kooks ss header and y pipe. Tci torque converter and flexplate. Completely new hd transmission with billet shaft and upgraded planetary and has the ratio upgrade. I also converted the truck to 8 lug before i even decided to do a frame off rebuild so it has a 14 bolt rear with 4:11s. Let me know what ya think!

20200119_103148.jpg

20200119_103159.jpg

Just picked up my uca's! They are custom fabricated so i can use a lifted knuckle that accommodates the 8lug hubs. Gonna get the running gear on so i can roll the frame this weekend. Fingers crossed. 

20200130_174930.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...